Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Shake your money maker!

If you're like me, you want the whole picture.  When it comes to Melaleuca, I will be anything but shy.  It's a great company with wonderful products, and they do not mind rewarding their customers.  My first goal with the company, is to make enough money to break even on my purchases.  Basically, I want to get my products for free from telling others about how I'm "sticking it" to Walmart.

In March, I was less than $20 shy of doing just that.  I made $82 in my second month of telling others about MelaleucaHOW AWESOME IS THAT?!  And, that was just two people saying, "You know, I'd be interested to see if these products work for me and my family."  And, really, it was my first real month with Melaleuca since I signed up in the middle of February.

I'm excited to see what April brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment