Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Edit to "Shake your money maker!"

As always, I want to be completely honest.  So, I will need to make an edit to the previous post regarding my commissions with Melaleuca.  I received my first check from them today, and...

I cannot, for the life of me, get this thing to upload correctly. Sorry!
I made $8.45 more than I anticipated.  Not much, but hey! It's more!

~~~~~~~~~~~

I also want to take a moment to address an easy assumption that people have made when they hear that I am promoting a wellness company.  I am not participating in a multilevel marketing company (like Mary Kay, Amway, etc.).  I did not have to purchase a crapton of products and try to sell them to everyone I know.  All I do is tell people about the awesome new online store I have discovered, and set up an account for them if they are interested.  Each account holder is responsible for their personal order only.

If you're like me - fall in love with the products and want to tell everyone that there is a place where you can get Whole Foods quality products at Walmart prices - then, I can help you tell all of your friends and make some referral money.  It's a win-win!

No comments:

Post a Comment